Senior Collections Specialist (Philippines)
Democratize Access To Credit
Together we’ll dismantle barriers to housing for working families and use data to eliminate the racial wealth gap. The ability to build credit from rental payments has the potential to give over 45 million renters with little to no credit a pathway into the financial system. Those individuals then stand to save over $200,000 in reduced lifetime interest payments, build home equity by qualifying for mortgages, and build wealth by passing job screening requirements. The transformational impact of this cannot be understated.
Esusu is looking for an experienced Senior Collections Specialist who will play an integral role in achieving our mission of creating financial inclusion for all. The role will report to the company’s Finance Manager.
What you will help us deliver
- Manage and maintain accurate records of all accounts receivable transactions
- Contact customers by phone, email, and mail to collect outstanding payments
- Negotiate payment plans with customers and resolve any disputes or discrepancies in payments
- Collaborate with internal teams to resolve any billing or payment-related issues
- Provide timely and accurate reports on the status of accounts receivable collections
- Analyze accounts receivable data and identify trends or patterns to improve collections performance
- Analyze collection trends for suitable allowance for doubtful debts reserve accounting
- Assist with the preparation of financial statements and budgets
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures related to accounts receivable collections
Core competencies we are hiring for
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a results oriented mindset
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience in accounts receivable / collections or a related field
- Familiarity with accounting software and systems
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
© Esusu Inc. All rights reserved, Esusu is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to apply.
Something looks off?