Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Democratize Access To Credit
Together we’ll dismantle barriers to housing for working families and use data to eliminate the racial wealth gap. The ability to build credit from rental payments has the potential to give over 45 million renters with little to no credit a pathway into the financial system. Those individuals then stand to save over $200,000 in reduced lifetime interest payments, build home equity by qualifying for mortgages, and build wealth by passing job screening requirements. The transformational impact of this cannot be understated.
Marketing Management Team
We are building a team of highly motivated Marketers to create best-in-class marketing programs to position Esusu as the platform of choice for creating financial stability and access for low to medium-income renters.
We're seeking a Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager to lead our lifecycle marketing team. In this role, you will lead a team to design and execute effective resident communication journeys and programs to drive awareness, engagement, and retention. You will become our resident communications expert and utilize digital and nondigital channels to execute lifecycle programs. This role requires a willingness to work with cross-functional teams to build and execute strategies to achieve our goals.
What you will help us deliver
- Leverage digital and non-digital strategies to create thoughtful customer journeys and initiatives that drive resident awareness, engagement, and satisfaction.
- Lead a team of Lifecycle Marketers to execute targeted renter campaigns using various channels, such as email, SMS, traditional mailers, and impersonal channels.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, product, and customer success, to create and execute campaigns that meet business objectives and deliver measurable results.
- Run lifecycle experiments to test creativity, content, and cadence and apply learnings to improve key performance metrics.
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to identify, track, measure, and optimize the success and impact of our Lifecycle Marketing programs.
- Become our resident engagement expert–specifically around understanding our residents, customer journeys, personalization tactics, and cross-channel strategies.
Core competencies we are hiring for
- Lifecycle marketing experience - Deep experience developing and implementing lifecycle journeys/initiatives to engage customers across their entire lifecycle.
- Experimentation & Reporting - Capable of running experiments and implementing learnings to achieve key performance metrics.
- Problem Solver - Comfortable leveraging quantitive, qualitative, and internal stakeholders to solve critical department problems.
Above and beyond
- You have 5+ years of Lifecycle marketing experience. SaaS or Braze (or other marketing automation platforms) experience preferred
- Experience managing and leading a team to achieve and exceed targets
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change, and have experience building programs quickly from the bottom up.
- Excellent communicator, with the ability to collaborate cross-functionally and build relationships with partners, vendors, and customers
- Comfortable using quantitative and qualitative data to improve and achieve department objectives.
- Detailed-oriented and organized, able to manage multiple projects to meet deadlines.
- Competitive Salary - for Series B startup - $120,000/year
- Restricted Stock Units (RSU)
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Fitness/Gym Stipend
- 401K Plan
- Paid Parental Leave
- Remote Work Environment - we are 100% virtual, spread across 5 continents.
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Mission driven company with strong culture
This job is eligible only for the following states: Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Massachusetts, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, and West Virginia.
San Francisco Applicants: Esusu will consider applicants with arrest and conviction records (criminal histories) in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
© Esusu Inc. All rights reserved, Esusu is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to apply.