Client Experience Manager
Democratize Access To Credit
Together we’ll dismantle barriers to housing for working families and use data to eliminate the racial wealth gap. The ability to build credit from rental payments has the potential to give over 45 million renters with little to no credit a pathway into the financial system. Those individuals then stand to save over $200,000 in reduced lifetime interest payments, build home equity by qualifying for mortgages, and build wealth by passing job screening requirements. The transformational impact of this cannot be understated.
Client Experience Team
We are building a team of hardworking and motivated people who want to ensure that every step of a client’s journey is seamless, supported and that the value of Esusu’s mission is fully realized. The Client Experience Manager will help Esusu build an outstandingly positive client experience from sponsors, champions, property managers and residents.
What you will help us deliver
- Partner with Account Executives / Account Managers to build growth strategies for your book of business, working collaboratively to secure successful renewals and expansions
- Develop and track client KPIs to articulate Esusu’s ROI to clients and use this data to drive expansions / client growth opportunities
- Develop customized success plans and partner with our internal onboarding team to accelerate adoption and provide client’s with a path to achieve their goals.
- Develop relationships with property managers to understand their business needs and how Esusu provides value in driving key outcomes
- Leverage Esusu product expertise along with client use case knowledge to proactively identify growth opportunities and establish a client feedback loop
- Monitor account health through business reviews and account planning
- Provide ongoing education on Esusu and Financial Literacy topics to property managers and residents
- Actively contribute to team and cross-functional continuous improvement initiatives
Core competencies we are hiring for
- Communication - collaborate with internal and external stakeholders (e.g., executive leadership, account managers, property managers, onboarding teams), manage competing priorities, and articulate a vision and plan in a structured and a professional manner
- Adaptability - able to quickly understand business functions, people, processes, and technologies with analytical discipline, draw on experience and use empathy to develop a point of view for action
- Strategic Thinking - able to translate high-level company strategic growth objectives into discrete and actionable strategic accounts plans, understand clients needs and develop a roadmap for success.
Above and beyond
- Experience in real estate, property management, and or fintech preferred
- Experience in a startup environment preferred
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Customer Success, Account Management or Sales with a track record of retaining accounts.
- Comfort working independently and remotely.
Benefits (for US FTE)
- Competitive Salary for a Series B startup - $70,000 - $90,000 annually
- Restricted Stock Units (RSU)
- 401K Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Fitness/Gym Stipend
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Parental Leave
- Remote Work Friendly - While you may need to come into the office on certain days, we trust you to manage your work and deliverables. As long as quality work is being done, you can choose the environment that works for you.
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Mission-driven company with strong culture
This job is eligible only for the following states: Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Massachusetts, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, and West Virginia
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
© Esusu Inc. All rights reserved, Esusu is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to apply.