Head of Delivery Quality
At Coco, our mission is to transform cities by removing cars, powering a more local economy, and delighting customers with an accessible daily convenience.
Coco is a venture-backed, Series A stage startup that operates hundreds of sidewalk robots, delivering to thousands of customers every week across Los Angeles. The environment here is high-energy, collaborative, and exciting. Our HQ is located in Playa Vista, Los Angeles.
About the Role
As the Head of Delivery Quality, you will be responsible for ensuring that Coco’s hardware and software systems are functioning flawlessly in the field, at scale. You and your team of quality engineers will define, measure and report on key quality metrics, ensure that failures are root-caused, and drive systemic design improvements to increase reliability and consistency. You will also be the standard-bearer for the Quality discipline at Coco, leading the implementation of standardized processes that support continued high quality as Coco grows.
Note: This is an in-office role. Coco is an office-first, highly collaborative and cross-functional company. We are looking for someone who is excited about the energy, collaboration, and culture-building opportunities of an in-office work environment.
- Define key performance indicators for Coco delivery quality; develop reports and dashboards that quantitatively measure these performance indicators
- Lead troubleshooting to determine the root cause of hardware, software and systems failures, using established quality methodology
- Develop and drive a quality roadmap to meet KPI targets; work with stakeholders across the company to define and implement improvements in hardware, software and systems to achieve these targets
- Hire, manage and develop a team of quality engineers
- Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering discipline, or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of industry experience in quality management, including hardware reliability analysis
- Hands-on experience with data analysis using tools such as Python and SQL
- Degree in Quality or Reliability Science
- Industry experience with vehicle reliability and quality analysis
- Experience with quality tools such as 8D, Six Sigma, Statistical Engineering
Coco provides salary + equity compensation packages. The salary range for this role is $148,000-$201,000. We also offer competitive healthcare benefits and a 401k program.
Coco is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation