Commercial Deployment Lead (NL)
Signaloid provides a computing platform to quantify, transmit, and track data uncertainty dynamically and throughout computations in unmodified computing workloads. Our technologies are used in applications including materials modeling, autonomous systems, computational finance, machine learning, and noisy intermediate-scale quantum computing. Our team consists of contrarian engineers with combined research, engineering, and leadership experience from Apple, ARC, ARM, Bell Labs, CMU, University of Cambridge, EPFL, IBM Research, Max Planck, MIT, and NEC Labs. Find out more at https://signaloid.com and try out the Signaloid uncertainty-tracking computing platform by signing up for free at https://get.signaloid.io.
In this role, working closely with the founder, you will be responsible for acquiring new customers and growing the accounts of production deployment of Signaloid’s Cloud Engine SaaS offering. You will:
- Work with the founder to acquire new customers (landing) and growing the accounts (expanding) of customers using Signaloid's Cloud Engine platform
- Lead the continuing update of our existing customer growth playbook and customer acquisitions playbook, based on insights from customer calls, to deliver our target growth of production use cases
- Work with the founder to identify new verticals and coordinate with the rest of the team to deliver our products to those new verticals
- Lead the identification of customer needs for cross-vertical functionality/features and work with the rest of the team to deliver value for customers
- Be responsible for measuring the effectiveness of customer acquisition plans and their implementation
- Be responsible for designing and implementing a plan for customer retention
- Be responsible for accurately estimating delivery schedules, setting milestones, and delivering on key results under company-wide objectives, on-time and on-budget
- Work with the rest of the company to communicate customer acquisition and retention plans, their implementation, effectiveness, and implications
Within a year in this role, you can expect to:
- Recruit, hire, onboard, and lead your own team comprising an SDR/BDR, CS, and AE to offload some of the tasks you were performing in the first few quarters.
- Deliver both initial new ARR (landing) and growing existing ARR at current customers (expanding).
- Grow your team of SDRs, CSs, and AEs as you grow the amount and quality of ARR.
- Contribute to the company's revenue growth strategy and have increased autonomy in your role.
- Have the opportunity to contribute to and explore other opportunities within Signaloid based on your demonstrated performance.
- An ability to acquire new customers and closing deals within a 1–3 month time frame
- Ability to grow accounts of acquired customers (land and expand)
- Demonstrable ability to implement a reproducible customer acquisition and retention playbook
- Demonstrable ability to take the initiative to improve customer acquisition playbook
- Demonstrable understanding of Signaloid’s products based on the publicly-available information and from using our shipping products
- Prior experience with CRM tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Excellent facility with text processing, presentation, and graphic design and illustration tools
- A willingness to listen to people until they feel understood
- Honesty, empathy, and a willingness to see the world from the viewpoint of others
Additional Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Working knowledge of at least one additional spoken language
- Familiarity with GitHub’s project management tools
Our Recruiting Procedure
- All positions require you to write a one-page cover letter. We use this to screen for communication skills, as clear communication is essential in a remote working environment.
- Applicants who pass the cover letter screening receive an initial 15-minute Zoom screening call with a member of our People Development Team to discuss your CV.
- Applicants who pass the screening interview, regardless of the position they are interviewing for, will be given a real-world project to solve over the course of one week (or two weeks if there are currently employed in a full-time job). In exchange for your time, we give you two books relevant to the rest of the interview process and £500 worth of free credits on the Signaloid Cloud Developer Platform.
- Applicants who successfully complete the project are invited for a set of one-hour interviews with people from our core teams (there will be up to six such interviews) which will use the project you completed as a discussion point.
- In the final stage, applicants are invited for an on-site interview with members of the team in Cambridge.
A flexible remote-first work environment
- Be part of an international team with the flexibility to choose where you live
- You can work any set of eight hours in a day provided four of those hours overlap with the working day in Zurich
- Join the rest of the team every three months for an in-person session somewhere in Europe
- Yearly bonus based on company's Objectives and Key Results (OKR) performance and bi-yearly bonus based on your project team's OKR performance
- Simple transparent compensation across the company, with four pay levels, in all roles, based on skill level: Contributor, Senior Contributor, Lead Contributor, and Principal Contributor
- All full-time employees receive attractive stock options package
Something looks off?