Embedded Software Engineer - AU
Do you want to help shape the future of space exploration? There’s a place for you at Lunar Outpost Oceania, the industry leader in mobility platforms for the lunar surface and in-situ resource utilization. We are seeking a talented, experienced Embedded Software Engineer to help define the future of lunar surface mobility in a fast-paced startup environment.
An Embedded Software Engineer will work on complex and first-of-their-kind projects. The responsibilities will include designing, developing, and testing system software while analyzing and enhancing efficiency, stability, and scalability of system resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in embedded development
- Proficient in embedded C
- Experience using version control tools such as Git
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipeline
- Experience with real-time operating system (RTOS)
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work as a part of an interdisciplinary team
- Experience working in a startup and/or aerospace environment
- Experience with C++ and Python
- Ability to test and analyze performance of robotic platforms utilizing simulations and hardware-in-the-loop (HIL)
- Knowledge of robotic systems including perception, integration of various sensors, motors, and control systems
- Experience with Azure DevOps
Lunar Outpost is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against protected characteristics (gender, age, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status.) We want all employees (including executives and HR) to treat others with respect and professionalism.