Customer Support Specialist (Colombia)
Democratize Access To Credit
Together we’ll dismantle barriers to housing for working families and use data to eliminate the racial wealth gap. The ability to build credit from rental payments has the potential to give over 45 million renters with little to no credit a pathway into the financial system. Those individuals then stand to save over $200,000 in reduced lifetime interest payments, build home equity by qualifying for mortgages, and build wealth by passing job screening requirements. The transformational impact of this cannot be understated.
The Customer Support team at Esusu is focused on providing a best in class experience for our clients and their residents. We are looking for experienced phone support professionals that are motivated by providing accurate and efficient support in an empathetic manner to help resolve concerns and questions. Working at Esusu is fast-paced, challenging and meaningful. Come join us as we aim to dismantle barriers to housing for working families.
What you will help us deliver
- Serve as an information resource for callers in order to deliver best-in-class customer service
- Develop sophisticated understanding of Esusu, its products, and its partners; stay apprised of product and process updates
- Provide guidance to callers wherever possible to answer inquiries in a timely and accurate way; source additional information from other internal teams as necessary
- Consult internal tools and databases in order to inform your response; update internal databases as required to reflect discussions with callers
- Respond to voicemails and missed calls
- Enter and process requests in our core systems
- Contribute to the creation of standard operating procedures
- Represent the voice of the customer in internal cross-functional venues; articulate key trends and issues to inform internal strategy
- Produce and present metrics associated with the phone support function
- Identify pain points and work with the team lead and your colleagues to implement process improvements
- We are hiring this position to help us expand our hours of operation from 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM EST Monday-Friday. Specific shifts will be determined based on overall team scheduling.
- Business Acumen – This is a combination of knowledge and skill informed by experience; You have knowledge about key business issues, the skill to apply that knowledge, and the confidence to take action informed by past experiences.
- Strong Critical Thinking – You have the ability to process information from different perspectives and can adjust personal reactions in light of new evidence and develop solutions that are well-positioned for impact.
- Communication - Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, manage competing priorities, and articulate a vision and plan in a structured and a professional manner
- Adaptability - Able to quickly understand business functions, people, processes, and technologies with analytical discipline, draw on experience and use empathy to develop a point of view for action
- Experience in a high volume inbound phone support or client success role
- Experience using software for ticketing and case management
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral, and the ability to serve as trusted information authority for callers in an empathetic manner
- Ability to articulate complex and technical information in a clear and transparent manner
- Experience working with financial data and operating in work environment with high security standards
- Attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly
- Self motivated and ability to work independently
- Experience using ticketing systems such as Zendesk preferred
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- Fluency in Spanish preferred (verbal and written)
- Remote work friendly
- Mission driven company with strong culture
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
© Esusu Inc. All rights reserved, Esusu is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to apply.