Customer Support Manager (Colombia)
Democratize Access To Credit
Together we’ll dismantle barriers to housing for working families and use data to eliminate the racial wealth gap. The ability to build credit from rental payments has the potential to give over 45 million renters with little to no credit a pathway into the financial system. Those individuals then stand to save over $200,000 in reduced lifetime interest payments, build home equity by qualifying for mortgages, and build wealth by passing job screening requirements. The transformational impact of this cannot be understated.
We are looking for a dynamic Customer Support Manager with strong people skills and a solution driven mindset to help us build and scale support at Esusu. The ideal candidate enjoys coaching and developing team members to ensure a high level of engagement and performance. They also possess strong process improvement skills, have an inquisitive mind and enjoy utilizing data and customer feedback to make decisions and recommendations.
What you will help us deliver
- Oversee day-to-day staffing and performance to ensure the team achieves goals and provides a high level of service to our customers
- Develop team members through coaching, mentorship, and career pathing
- Assist with training to facilitate on-boarding and continuous training
- Provide weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports on team performance (CSAT, QA, SLA’s, ect)
- Implement best in class customer support practices that help scale the organization while driving exceptional customer experiences
- Help to design and implement a QA assessment program. Perform QA assessments, review CSAT responses and analyze performance results
- Identify infrastructure and process improvements that reduce reliance on manual process and drive scalable automated solutions
- Partner with internal teams to ensure collaboration and speed in driving problem resolution
- Create and maintain a knowledge base of best practices and procedure guides
- Represent the voice of the customer by helping to implement and manage a customer feedback loop process
- Proactively identify, manage, and or escalate risks that may impact the business
- Ensure the team has the tools, processes and training to deliver seamless phone, email and messaging support
- Create a fun, collaborative and engaging environment where everyone feels valued and welcomed
Core competencies we are hiring for
- Business Acumen – This is a combination of knowledge and skill informed by experience; You have knowledge about key business issues, the skill to apply that knowledge, and the confidence to take action informed by past experiences.
- Strong Critical Thinking – You have the ability to process information from different perspectives and can adjust personal reactions in light of new evidence and develop solutions that are well-positioned for impact.
- Leadership Skills – You are able to lead, motivate and develop team members to reach organizational, ethical, or personal goals; You inspire confidence and promote a culture of gratitude, integrity, fairness, and inclusion.
- Communication - Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, manage competing priorities, and articulate a vision and plan in a structured and a professional manner
- Adaptability - Able to quickly understand business functions, people, processes, and technologies with analytical discipline, draw on experience and use empathy to develop a point of view for action
- 2+ years people management
- 4+ years in Customer Support and client facing roles
- 2+ years experience of contact center operations with proficiency in multi-channel support (phone, email, text, chat)
- Previous experience working with support ticketing tools such as Zendesk or Salesforce
- Zendesk administration and reporting experience a plus
- Strong Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets experience
- Experience in real estate, property management, and or fintech preferred but not required
- Workforce planning and scheduling experience a plus
- Previous experience with knowledge management or KCS methodology a plus
- Experience in a fast paced startup environment preferred
- Comfort working independently and remotely within a global and geographically dispersed team
- Fluent in English is required
- Remote work friendly
- Mission driven company with strong culture
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
© Esusu Inc. All rights reserved, Esusu is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to apply.