Senior Revenue Analyst (Philippines)
Democratize Access To Credit
Together we’ll dismantle barriers to housing for working families and use data to eliminate the racial wealth gap. The ability to build credit from rental payments has the potential to give over 45 million renters with little to no credit a pathway into the financial system. Those individuals then stand to save over $200,000 in reduced lifetime interest payments, build home equity by qualifying for mortgages, and build wealth by passing job screening requirements. The transformational impact of this cannot be understated.
What you will help us deliver
- Collaborate with Revenue Stakeholders to prepare monthly, quarterly and annual revenue forecasts based on deal status metrics within Salesforce and team member estimates.
- Prepare monthly cash collection estimates.
- Ensure that all invoices which need to be issued each month are in fact created automatically or manually and then dispatched electronically via email.
- For selected clients that have their own payment portals, upload PDF invoices into these portals in a timely manner.
- Keep the company’s list of billing contacts updated.
- Provide Revenue Stakeholders with invoicing and collection updates at mid-month and month end. These should show actual results versus forecasted results, with major variances explained.
- Provide Revenue Stakeholders with a monthly accounts receivable aging profile.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly BOD presentations using tables and graphs that concisely explain key revenue rivers and revenue concentration metrics.
- For invoices aged over 30 days, work with client billing contacts in a polite and professional manner to encourage payment.
- Estimate bad debts at each quarter end for reserve computations.
- Ensure that any reconciling items between the Accounts Receivable subledger and General Ledger are fully understood and resolved in a timely manner each month.
- Ensure that invoices issued to New York state clients have sales tax included.
- Ensure that the Accounts Receivable subledger is well maintained, and duplicate client records are properly merged.
- Apply cash and check collections against invoices under the guidance of the Accounts Manager.
Core competencies we are hiring for
- Excellent Communication - The ability to transmit and receive messages clearly, and being able to read your audience. Willing to communicate internally and externally with clients.
- Attention to detail - Achieves thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved. Especially needed to ensure there are minimal mistakes on invoices.
- Deep understanding of Ledger Maintenance - The ability to track cash collections, receivables, credit memos, etc.
- Data Analysis - Ability to create monthly and weekly reports for the CEOs of our cash collection and receivables.
Above and beyond
- A background in accounting or finance is desirable.
- Experience working in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience working in Salesforce, Netsuite, Bill.com, or any comparable billing and accounting software program is highly desirable.
- Excellent English communication skills
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
© Esusu Inc. All rights reserved, Esusu is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to apply.