Commercial Development Lead (DE)
Signaloid is the leading computing platform to quantify, transmit, and track data uncertainty dynamically and throughout computations in unmodified computing workloads. Our technologies are used in applications including materials modeling, autonomous systems, computational finance, machine learning, and quantum computing. Our team consists of contrarian engineers with combined research, engineering, and leadership experience from Apple, ARC, ARM, Bell Labs, CMU, University of Cambridge, EPFL, IBM Research, Intel, Max Planck, MIT, and NEC Labs. Find out more at https://signaloid.com and try out the Signaloid uncertainty-tracking computing platform by signing up for free at https://get.signaloid.io.
In this role, working closely with the founder, you will be responsible for our commercial growth: acquiring new customers and growing the accounts of Signaloid’s Cloud Engine SaaS offering. You will:
- Work with the founder to acquire new customers (landing) and grow accounts (expanding) of customers using Signaloid's Cloud Engine platform.
- Execute the customer growth playbook and customer acquisitions playbooks, while optimizing them based on insights from customer calls, to deliver our target growth.
- Work on outreach, nurturing, and developing inbound leads that are attracted through our developer platform.
- Work on outbound campaigns for our target audience to encourage uptake of the developer platform and open direct enterprise sales conversations.
- Work with the founder to identify new verticals and coordinate with the rest of the team to deliver our products to those new verticals.
- Be responsible for measuring the effectiveness of customer acquisition plans and their implementation.
- Administer and develop the basic CRM and sales tools needed to support the commercial operation.
- Work with the rest of the company to communicate customer acquisition and retention plans, their implementation, effectiveness, and implications.
Expectations and opportunities for the candidate:
- Deliver both initial new ARR (landing) and growing existing ARR at current customers (expanding).
- Actively manage and execute Signaloid's CRM.
- Contribute to the company's revenue growth strategy and have increased autonomy in your role.
- Have the opportunity, when appropriate, to help recruit and develop new SDRs, CSs, and AEs, to offload some of the tasks and expand the commercial organization.
- Have the opportunity to contribute to and explore other opportunities within Signaloid based on your demonstrated performance.
- Demonstrable experience in acquiring new customers and closing deals.
- Ability to grow accounts of acquired customers in a land-and-expand motion.
- Demonstrable ability to implement and execute a customer acquisition and retention playbook.
- Demonstrate a rudimentary understanding of Signaloid’s products based on the publicly-available information
- Prior experience with CRM tools.
- Ability to execute an outbound prospecting strategy with the know-how of the tools and systems needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- A willingness to listen to people until they feel understood.
- Honesty, empathy, and a willingness to see the world from the viewpoint of others.
- A hands-on approach and a can-do attitude, with a sense of urgency to bring our revolutionary technology to the world.
Additional Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Working knowledge of at least one additional spoken language.
- Familiarity with HubSpot.
Our Recruiting Procedure
- All positions require you to write a one-page cover letter. We use this to screen for communication skills, as clear communication is essential in a remote working environment.
- Applicants who pass the cover letter screening receive an initial 15-minute Zoom screening call with a member of our People Development Team to discuss your CV.
- Applicants who pass the screening interview, will then be invited for one or two additional interviews with senior members of the team.
- Should we wish to proceed, candidates will be given a sales simulation to present either remotely or in person depending on location. In the final stage, applicants are invited for an on-site interview with team members in Cambridge.
A flexible remote-first work environment
- Be part of an international team with the flexibility to choose where you live.
- Join the rest of the team every three months for an in-person session somewhere in Europe.
- Compettive annual salary and commission structure.
- All full-time employees receive attractive stock options package